login

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Mar 31 23:25:11 EST 2006

liamlambert wrote from the beautiful nation of Ireland:

> I was wondering what is the best way to go about building a login for
> an app or is there an example out there I could have a look at.

Can you tell us a bit more about what you're looking for?

One of the common trouble spots in my early days was letting clients get
away with thinking "login screen" was a simple task because it only
takes two words to describe it. ;)

Login screens come in many flavors, for many purposes, with widely
varying levels of integration with other systems.

What would you like this window to do?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal