Rev Media and the product line gap

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Fri Mar 31 17:31:06 EST 2006

Dan,

I wish I was an inventive user. It sounds fun. But I do this for a
living and was trained--initially by a small Chinese woman from
Southern Illinois University with a very high voice and a love of
punch cards--in 1968.

I use Revolution because I like it and can make a living at it.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Buy Constellation from Runtime Revolution!
http://revstudio.runrev.com/section/revselect/constellation/