OT: Apple at 30 - My Piece of the Big Fruit

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 16:34:04 EST 2006

As Lynn said as he started this thread, he imagined that I and other
long-time MacZealots might have some thoughts to share on this topic.

I decided my thoughts were too long (and perhaps too personal) to post in
this forum, but you can read them at my blog over at
http://www.danshafer.com/onemind/?q=node/64 if you're so inclined. I'd love
to read your comments there or here as well.