OT: Apple at 30 - My Piece of the Big Fruit

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Fri Mar 31 11:36:45 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

> > Ive been watching the nostalgia building over the last week for the
> > Apple 30th anniversary (this Saturday on April 1) and
> starting to feel
> > a little nostalgic myself (digging out my much loved PowerCD). It
> > wouldn't surprise
>
> Thanks for an enjoyable read. I still haven't been able to
> bring myself to throw away my OpenDoc dev cds... sigh...

I was really bummed by that, too. When Apple was first (quietly)
evangelizing it, we seriously considered moving a lot of NUD & C into parts.
I remember Nisus took the plunge. Because we were so entrenched on
supporting Palm we couldn't get it onto the schedule.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations
Runtime Revolution, Ltd