Image Contrast

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Mar 31 11:13:46 EST 2006

Hi David,

> Guess you could use a black background to darken the image - is there
> any difference between this effect and adjusting the velocity of the
> pixels?

Image manipulation is not my strong suit; so I can't answer that for
you.

I was looking for a simple way to adjust contrast to help the viewer
pick out detail.  My selection of 26% as an end value was based on my
objective--you could set it to 100 and have the image disappear
completely.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company