Question about text cgis

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Mar 30 20:32:53 EST 2006

I can't make this work - from a text cgi, anyway, I assume because in
a text cgi, there is no 'this card' or 'this stack'.
I also tried having an empty stack in the cgi-bin directory, and
setting it's script to a text file from the original text cgi, and
then putting it in use, but this just got the same error as the
previous approach...
So I can't see how we could include a library text file,  maybe we're
stuck with having to use a library stack.
However, a stack is only going to be about 4k bigger than a text file
containing the same script.
Out of curiosity, what's the objection to putting a stack in use from
a text cgi?

Mark