Problems with revcopyfile

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 16:39:45 EST 2006

Hi Jonathan,

I think that you get away with it in Windows, because
the 'Start in' path coincides with the start of the
relative path to your source file.
And you should try and provide the full path, indeed.

Jan Schenkel.

--- Jonathan Kotthoff <jonkotthoff at clarionstl.com>
wrote:
> So what were really saying is that applescript
> requires the full
> source path, correct?
>
> Jon
> On Mar 30, 2006, at 3:19 PM, Jonathan Kotthoff
> wrote:
>
> > Jan,
> >
> > I think I am providing the full source path in the
> target, what
> > about the source? And then why does this work
> correctly on Windows?
> >
> > Jonathan

Quartam Reports for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>