Big problem? I can't add a stack to a standalone in 2.7

Dr. Robert E. Ball reball at redshift.com
Wed Mar 29 12:42:57 EST 2006

I recently upgraded from 2.5.1 to 2.7 and converted my stacks (after backing
them up). Next, I added a new main stack to my application. However, when I
attempted to build a new standalone that included the new 2.7 stack, I
couldn't add it to the standalone in the "Standalone Application Settings".
When I clicked on the "Add stack file" in the Stacks menu of the Standalone
Application Settings, all of the 2.7 files were grayed out -- but not the
2.5.1 files. Seems to be a big bug in 2.7. Or am I missing something?

--
Robert E. Ball, PhD
Distinguished Professor, Emeritus