Rev Media and the product line gap

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue Mar 28 12:43:04 EST 2006

> Okay, I'll grant that, but this assessment seems more
> generalized than a specific response.

Right - when it comes to anything related to business strategy, I cannot be
very specific for competitive market reasons.

> As for Media, at $49 and with a boatload of templates, what's
> not to like for the "hobbyist"/"inventive user" market?

There is no hobbyist/inventive user from a software marketing perspective -
that is a "D) none of the above" designation to try to define a bunch of
unrelated target customers that only superficially look similar.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations
Runtime Revolution, Ltd