Rev Media and the product line gap

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Mon Mar 27 09:32:17 EST 2006

Having no backdrop in the IDE gets around 99% of my objections.
Being an inventive user, I use DC as a tool for my own use --not to
deliver products.  I run all my creations in the IDE so I can change
them on the fly whenever I get a new idea.  The inventive user, is
the market that DC was a good match for.  Studio is priced too high
for that.  DC was fine.  Media would also be fine if it can serve
that market also.

Dennis