15K Limit on posts is a Real Pain!!!???

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Mar 27 07:00:50 EST 2006

Hi,

Does anyone else think that the 15K limit  on posts to this list is a
pain especially in these days of broadband???

15K would be ok, if it just counted the "real" or "plain"  text of
the post and not included all the RTF/HTML "fluff" that gets sent.
Since it strips all this info before sending it out to everyone,
wouldn't it be better to strip it *BEFORE* bouncing it for being too
big?!

I guess this is partly due to the emailer I am using (Apple Mail)
which has an option to send in plain text but it's global and I AFAIK
can't be set on a message-by-message basis.

All the Best
Dave