Rev Media and the product line gap

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Mon Mar 27 06:32:16 EST 2006

On 26/3/06 23:08, "Richard Gaskin" <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

>> I accept full responsibility for this recent change.
>
> "Full"?  Someone bumped off the CEO?

The coup must have been poorly executed...I still seem to be here :)

Seriously though, this change came up as part of a discussion on what people
liked and disliked about Dreamcard, as well as a broader strategy on how to
differentiate products to better serve the needs of our customers.
Dreamcard was too powerful in many ways for its price point, a little too
expensive for the target market, and at the same time didn't have enough
material to easily get started out of the box with.  Which is not to say
that Dreamcard didn't serve a purpose, but Media is a better positioned tool
that will be more useful for people out of the box.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools