page break visual

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Sun Mar 26 23:55:10 EST 2006

I'm trying to work out a mechanism whereby I can show the user where
page breaks will occur in their text... inside the scrolling field
they are typing into.  (I would prefer not to use multiple fields
with text flowing between them or to require the field to be locked
while they view it.)  I've been playing around with inserting a
character that I assign an imagesource to.  Unfortunately I'm not
sure how to use a single character as it seems to look best when the
image is on its own line... which means I need a couple of return
characters to set it off.  Does a simpler method occur to anyone?

-Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust !)
web     http://elementarysoftware.com/