Enter vs Return

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Sat Mar 25 10:52:34 EST 2006

I thought this was entered in Bugzilla, but couldn't find it.
I'm hoping someone has come up with a good workaround.
When using the Enter key in a field, I get a return. I want the Enter
key to simply close the field without adding lines. If I put:

on enterInField
     closeField
end enterInField

in a field, it produces the desired results (the Enter key acts like it
does in a spreadsheet).
If I put the same handler in the stack script it generally works right.
If I put this handler in a "startusing" library stack is is ignored.

There must be a better way.

Have you solved this? Appreciate your help.
Paul Looney