Custom radio buttons

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Mar 24 17:20:34 EST 2006

On 3/24/06 9:02 AM, "Peter T. Evensen" <pevensen at siboneylg.com> wrote:

> To me it is a bug.  The standard is  (  ) Text, but there is NO way to get
> Rev to do this.

Ah, that's different! :-)

I agree with you - we need to have different alignment options for text and
icons. In the meantime, you can set the text alignment of the button as
"right", and then set the margins of the button to scoot the text over. It's
not perfect, and it's not consistent (especially if you are changing text
attributes of the button), but it *is* a workaround.

I suggest you log it as an enhancement suggestion (or bug if you prefer) so
they can address it for a future release of Rev.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com