Shamelessly Soliciting Windows Developers' Votes

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Mar 24 14:40:58 EST 2006

Hi Judy,

> This is from the Newton list.  I thought it was kinda funny in a warped
> sort of way:
>
> http://www.geekculture.com/joyoftech/joyarchives/798.html

The guy in the beard could be moi, except (a) my beard, when I have
one, is darker, and (b) I wouldn't have a TPC that didn't have a 12"
screen.

I'm reminded of a Gandhi quote that goes something like:

"First they ignore you,
Then they laugh at you,
Then they argue with you,
Then you win."

Mac folks may laugh now; but I don't see any graphic-tablet based Mac
with a decent size screen and handwriting & voice recognition
out-of-the-box.  For this Foole, the pen is significantly mightier then
the mouse.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company