Save stacks periodically to avoid crashes?

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 12:02:31 EST 2006

Jon,
This has been my experience exactly!
The more I save the less Rev crashes. It has been a hard lesson to
learn - especially coming from a HyperCard background where one never
needed to save.
As for 2.7, I tried it for two days and found it to be full of problems
- went back to 2.6.1, which has been (for me) the only semi-stabile
version of Rev yet. I really wish they had done a 2.6.2 instead of the
current 2.7!
Good luck.
Paul Looney