standalone crashing

Dave Beck dave at crystalpiersw.com
Thu Mar 23 16:18:04 EST 2006

Thanks Jacqueline.

I looked at that Microsoft Send Error Log dialog and could not find any way
to extract the error logs. Any I missing something? Even Copy and Paste
didn't seem to work. Is there an easy way to save the log to a file?

Also, the stack contains a lot of proprietary technology that I would not
want to release to whoever is on the other end of bugzilla, so I would
definitely not feel comfortable posting a copy of this particular stack.
Where is the bugzilla site so I can at least start a case for this problem?

Thanks,

David