White Flash

Chris Carroll-Davis chris at carroll-davis.co.uk
Thu Mar 23 14:31:36 EST 2006

Scott -

Thanks for the tips.  The real problem is that I want the stack
visible on screen the whole time!  So Jonathan's crafty trick of
using a screen grab to fake the window's existence on screen was very
cunning.

You are right about the external - I remember now.  Back in those
prehistoric days, the white flash lasted a lot longer than it does
today.  That external saved my bacon on a number of projects!

Think I'm going to just have to live with this one.

All the best,

Chris