Pixel Question

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Thu Mar 23 13:03:50 EST 2006

Hi Bob,

> Dear All,
>
> Suppose I have 2 cards in a stack and I am moving the mouse over the top
> card (naturally). I want to know what colour is under the mouse pointer
> in a corresponding position on the 2nd card which is hidden underneath.
>
> I have tried, but so far without success. Any ideas anyone?

Here's something I would try (I don't have the time right now though) :
- make a screenshot of the card underneath so that in can be imported
inside an image object (hidden if necessary)
- get the mouse location (x,y coordinates)
- then compute the pixel value of the image using the imagedata property

HTH,
JB