FTP and cross platform issues...

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Wed Mar 22 19:56:10 EST 2006

Hi John,

Make sure that both the server and the client (Rev) are set to
use either passive or active FTP. If you enable passive FTP, you
have to set Rev's ftp mode to passive as well:

libURLSetFTPMode "passive"

You may have to set the socketTimeoutInterval to a really big
number.

If you'd like to do a test, I'm working on an FTP client.
Contact me off-list if you would like to give it a try.

Best,

Mark

--

Consultant and Software Engineer
mailto:m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info

Advertise with us and reach 1000 truely interested internet
users every month. See http://economy-x-talk.com/advertise.html
for more information.