Message Box ?

thulme thhulme at mac.com
Wed Mar 22 17:40:50 EST 2006

Hi All,

I'm a newbie reading through Dan Shafer's ebook. My question has to do with
page 273  of the book which states that typing (open file "MyToDo.txt") into
the message box will create a file if none exisits. Nothing gets created
when I do this. All that happens is the line I entered gets highlighted. No
file created and no error message is displayed in the result frame. I have
entered other commands and they work ok. Can anyone (Dan) explain what I'm
doing wrong?

Regards,
Tim