imagedata in Word XML

Henk van der Velden henk at iglow-media.nl
Wed Mar 22 15:00:56 EST 2006

Ken,

putting binary data from a Word XML file into an image on a Rev card
is quite straightforward.
There is a node <w:binData> containing the image data.

     put revXMLNodeContents(treeID, node) into theData
     create img
     put it into theImg
     set the text of image theImg to base64Decode(theData)

The hard part of course is to parse Word XML in a proper manner. I'm
working on that right now. I'll see where I get. If it works OK, I'm
willing to share my code, of course.

Henk