Editing a VB script from within Revolution

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 22 14:10:46 EST 2006

Ken,

If I understand this the  "VBS" will run if  "VB Script" is in
pSriptType because there is no break after the case "VB Script"?
I just never wrote a switch that way and well, this is the first time
I've seen that.

What is the difference between straight to console and not? Why is
that important?

Lastly, I notice that Python is not among the parameters. Is it not a
choice or is it so different as to not work in this case?

P.S. I just tried a vb script stored in a field and it worked and is
awesome.

Thank you so much for this.

Tom

On Mar 22, 2006, at 1:32 PM, Ken Ray wrote:

>  case "VB Script"
>   case "VBS"
>     set the hideConsoleWindows to true
>     if pDirectToConsole = "" then