Acessing button scripts in a HC stack ?

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Tue Mar 21 19:18:36 EST 2006

Hello from San Dimas,
I'm missing something here.
Why not just have Rev open the HC stack, this will convert it to a Rev
stack? You would be able to access all of the button and field scripts
- and do whatever you want with them. You could then write any Rev
script needed to import/export or work with the data in what is now a
Rev stack. This will not harm the original HC stack - as you will be
working from a Rev-converted copy in RAM.
Paul Looney