Acessing button scripts in a HC stack ?

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 21 17:31:13 EST 2006

Hi from Paris,

I thought that I had been explicit, but apparently not !

 From a Rev 2.6.1 stack, I want to open a HC stack (at the
same time), examine it visually, type a name into a field in
the Rev stack which corresponds to a button that I see in
the HC stack. Then I want to hit a button in the Rev stack
which picks up the script from that button in the HC stack,
and returns it to the Rev stack where I can play with it, using
a Rev script.

I also want to do the same with scripts from fields.

"Reasonable request - no other interest"
  (Only the very best - Tycoon - 1992 - Peter Kingsbery)

Please don't ask me why I don't use "Cut" and "Paste" .....

All of this is with the object of automating (as far as I can)
my HC to Rev conversions. Building the stacks is a piece
of cake with Rev, but modifying the scripts is a pain, so I do
it ...... using a script ..... of course ! My problem is bringing
the script over to Rev .....

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time !"