Making the move...

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 21:22:04 EST 2006

Well I think you are right - there would be better ways to split out
segments of the script, and if I find more than one routine neededing
to do the same things, I go to the effort of doing it. However at the
moment, I am mainly concerned with converting HyperCard scripts to
Rev, and so I like to change as little as possible, to make sure I
don't mess anything up.

Cheers,
Sarah