Exit Repeat

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Mon Mar 20 04:40:39 EST 2006

On Mar 20, 2006, at 1:08 AM, Mark Smith wrote:

> In fact, I tested this, and it works. Though it'd still be cleaner,
> somehow, to be able to test for the exit condition within the loop.

Wow, you are so correct. I had thought exit to top would exit the
handler it is in and all handlers in the calling chain, but that the
handler with the wait 0 ticks with messages in it would not be part
of that chain. Obviously it is. Does anyone remember what the
property containing the callstack is offhand to check this?

That makes for a very nice solution I have to say.

gc