Making the move...

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Mar 19 18:57:07 EST 2006

Yep, I've heard that before, but frankly, for me, I'd rather keep it all
in one, unless there's a really good reason to separate into multiple
handlers (as in creating more reusability). I find it much easier to
debug code I've written this way than hunting through the message path
for the 15 or so functions/handlers I've written trying to make things
'more simple.' Just a difference in coding style.

In fact, typically I'll write code procedurally in a longer handler,
then only break it up if/when I know I need to do part of the same thing
again. Like most of us, I'd rather not code twice.

Even though, I've got libraries with over 50 handlers/functions.

-Chipp