imagedata in Word XML

Henk van der Velden henk at iglow-media.nl
Sun Mar 19 06:11:15 EST 2006

Rob,

Indeed does the text of an image contain binary data, but it looks
like it's in the PNG format.
I will do some testing.
If the text of an image is PNG binary data, and the Word file
contains only PNG images, I would be able to set the text of an image
to the decoded text from the WordXML node.

Thanks.
Henk