Search Script

Ernst M. Reicher e.reicher at gmx.at
Sun Mar 19 04:51:18 EST 2006

Hi,
I tried to start discussion about this several times in the past...
but the response was poor....  probably REAL delvelopers store their scripts
in their hypothalamus and don´t need a SearchScript....:-)
..over the years I found some trials in other "plugins" that worked so and
so....
I adapted the HC-script for me and it worked well in MC but no more in Rev.
Now I´m using constellation and there is a pretty good built in
scriptsearch.
In my opinion it´s (for me!) not too comfortable - mine showed a list of
occurrences - but it works....

Regards,
            Ernst