Arrays as custom properties?

John Tregea john at debraneys.com
Sun Mar 19 00:50:22 EST 2006

Hi Weekend Warriors,

I have been looking to see if I can set an array as a custom property of
a group. Well actually four arrays as four different custom
properties... I have tried the following alternatives.

set myAccess of group "A" to gMyAccess (works for a table of delimited
data but not an array)

set customproperties[myAccess] of group "A" to gMyAccess

set custompropertyset "myArray" to gMyAccess

None of these appear to work. I get an error message on execution that
says "bad index expression"

I would REALLY appreciate any help/alternatives/etc.

Thanks in advance

John