Making the move...

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Fri Mar 17 18:47:52 EST 2006

Hi all,

I must have missed the fuse on this thread, sorry - I only caught it from
Mark's response to Kaizen - sorry, Marielle, I accidentally deleted your
list of concerns but have now a copy to review. Some of it Id like to
discuss off list.

Lets step away from the impending flames of non-product issues. Until Jacque
finishes her time travel stack, there isnt much that can be done with
history :-)

2006 will be a good year for Runtime as a company and Revolution as a
product platform. There is a limit to the amount of detail I can go into in
a public venue. There are some things we can discuss in more detail at
RevCon West. I hope to all see you there. In the spirit of the season,
please allow the baby bird to hatch out :-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations
Runtime Revolution, Ltd