Zoom/maximize box

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Fri Mar 17 16:53:05 EST 2006

I have a dim memory of something like this, and I think the solution
was  introducing a small delay before invoking my own resizing handlers.

So if you have all your code in an 'on resizeStack' handler, try
moving it into an 'on customResize' handler, and then make your
resizeStack handler:

on resizeStack
   send "customResize" to me int 20 millisecs
   pass resizeStack
end resizeStack

This may or may not help, but I think something like it worked for me...

Mark