Developer Annoyance #1

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 04:09:42 EST 2006

Agreed about only the simplest commands illustrated.
Many is the time what I wanted to do was not covered.  Not even close.
I suppose if the dictionary was the great, all -encompassing resource, this
list would be much smaller and quieter.

I would be really lonely then.  As it is, now I can pretend I have friends.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas