Pass - is it really needed

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 16 20:39:55 EST 2006

Hello friends,

I am writing a lot of commands and functions for a library and was
wondering if the Pass handler name was a necessity? I mean, If I am
not using a handler name that is a part of transcript then do I
really want the handler to pass after running it? What would be a
reason I would.
The reason I ask is that when I insert a new command it throws in a
pass with that commands name by default. I don't normally use the
Pass except when using an On card or other transcript handler.

Thanks,

Tom
Busy again,

Thomas J McGrath III