Making the move...

Collabyrinth VPN collabyrinth at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 16 19:44:21 EST 2006

Wally

As (your) luck would have it, we're working on exactly such a document
for the poor unfortunates who will inherit the servers once I've wrought
havoc on them.

This is pro bono stuff for the fellowship AFAIC, for keeping me sober
since 1979, so by all means, when it's done and relatively stable, I'll
release it in the RunRev wild.

Some of the stuff around FastCGI is a bit tricky, but I think the
documentation will pull you through. If it doesn't, you know where to
get me.

So, about the coffee ...

Peter Elliott