Icon for OS X compiled .app not showing :-(

Garrett Hylltun garrett at paraboliclogic.com
Thu Mar 16 18:52:09 EST 2006

Rev 2.6.1

Greetings,

Ok, made .png files in sizes of 16x16, 32x32, 48x48 and 128x128.  Put
them all in Icon Composer and saved the file as a .icns file.

Then I picked that file as the icons in the standalone settings for OS X
and selected the dialog png files and so on.  I used the same .icns file
for both the application and document icon.

But after the standalone was saved, the icons I made are not being used
at all for the .app in finder.  It's using the default icon from OS X as
if mine didn't exist or something.

Looking into the .app resouces shows both icons, and the plist file does
name the icons appropriately.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
-Garrett