Positioning the Message Box ?

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 16 17:40:32 EST 2006

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the feedback. I realized that there were
alternate solutions (such as a substack), but I am a
lazy "git", and I want to limit the modifications to my
Hypercard stack scripts while converting.
I  even wrote a "Hypercard to Revolution" script
conversion script, to help me in my conversion, but
I can see it getting much more complicated.

The message box was so useful ......... !

Sigh - I suppose I will have to do it the hard way !

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time !"