How does 'Create Folder' give its result?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Mar 16 16:48:27 EST 2006

Have you put the command in a 'try' structure?

Syntax:

try
   statementList
catch errorVariable   errorStatementsList
   [finally   cleanupStatementsList]
end try

See also:   catch keyword , end try keyword , finally keyword ,
lockErrorDialogs property , throw control structure

structure to be handled.

Use the try control structure to execute a series of statements and
handle any error messages in the catch section, instead of letting
Revolution display the error window.

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o