Placement of Stack on screen?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Mar 15 17:41:28 EST 2006

Garrett Hylltun wrote:
> Rev 2.6.1
>
> Greetings,
>
> Where and how do I control the placement of my stack on the screen?  I
> want to center my stack the first time the user runs my program, then
> from there on out, it will open where it was last when the user
> previously closed it.

Initially:

   set the loc of this stack to the screenloc

Then trap the "moveStack" system message and set a custom property:

   on moveStack -- user has moved the window
     set the cStackPos of this stack to the loc of this stack
   end moveStack

And after that:

   set the loc of this stack to the cStackPos of this stack

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com