add main stack

liamlambert liamlambert at mac.com
Wed Mar 15 16:04:10 EST 2006

Just tried it in dreamcard worked fine not in studio
Liam
On 3/16/06, liamlambert <liamlambert at mac.com> wrote:
 > That is what I thought but when I try this it does not work
 > the stacks revert to what they were
 > I had done this before when I had dreamcard but now I am using studio
 > Is this a bug
 > Liam Lambert
 > liamlambert at mac.com
 > IRELAND

Then you need to save, then to get to the stacks, you open up the file
of the new main stack. I've done this many times and never had a
problem with it, but I haven't had to do it yet using Rev 2.7 so maybe
you have found a bug, or maybe the stacks and stackFiles are confusing
you :-)

Cheers,
Sarah

Liam Lambert