[Slightly OT] Amazon's New Storage Plan - Someone Do a Rev Interface?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Mar 15 14:56:31 EST 2006

Mark,

yes you are right. Just by acknowledging (heck, I can not spell in
english) the legal use of BitTorrent it is a great achievement.

I use BT very much for downloading Linux ISOs and for sending BeOS/
Zeta test builds back and forth the development team. It is the best
way to send big files around.

Cheers
andre