Runtime and Proactive Enter into Strategic Agreement

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Mar 15 10:17:48 EST 2006

Hi All,

I would like to let you know of some changes at Runtime Revolution Ltd. We
have historically been based in Scotland since our inception as a company,
and while we have a super international user community and sales have
steadily improved over the years, we have been looking at ways to take the
company to the next level.

Over the last several months, you may have noticed some changes - not the
least our website!

Runtime Revolution has now partnered with Proactive International
(http://www.proactive-intl.com) to help us evolve as a business. This
includes not only nuts-and-bolts of selling into new markets, but also
worldwide strategic business management. Proactive International has worked
with a broad spectrum of software companies and products - with significant
experience in development tools and media applications.

Proactive International is owned by Lynn Fredricks, who you may already be
familiar with from our various lists. He is also (now) a shareholder in
Runtime Revolution.

Over the course if this coming year, I believe you will witness some steady
steps forward from Runtime as a business and Revolution as a product.
Proactive will be talking a very active role in this, and this will include
a higher level of involvement of Lynn with the venues in which Runtime works
with customers. You should not be surprised if he also uses a signature that
is appropriate to working with Runtime at the executive level.

I hope you will make Lynn and Proactive welcome. I do not want to turn this
into an extended discussion on the list, so if you would like to ask
detailed questions I recommend that you email Lynn or myself directly.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools