can someone show me a CRM solution

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Wed Mar 15 03:07:47 EST 2006

> Okay, you can say that I am officially amazed!!!! :D
>
> You know, you should take grabs of all those stuff, create
> slide show
> and we can have a silent session at RevConWest called "watch and
> wonder"... We can throw in some Jerry Daniels interfaces and Scott
> Rossi marvels, then, after, we could create a military scale
> extraction plan to remove you guys from the building before people
> started asking "How on earth can those things be done!!!!"

It'd be great if more people on the list could show off screenshots
of what they've achieved in Rev.  I mean - we know, now, that Ken's
doing some cool things, and we know Chipp is a past master of
great looking Windows GUI's.  But it'd be nice to see what other
people have achieved too.  Could be rather insperational.

Scott