can someone show me a CRM solution

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Mar 15 01:11:40 EST 2006

Ken,

Okay, you can say that I am officially amazed!!!! :D

You know, you should take grabs of all those stuff, create slide show
and we can have a silent session at RevConWest called "watch and
wonder"... We can throw in some Jerry Daniels interfaces and Scott
Rossi marvels, then, after, we could create a military scale
extraction plan to remove you guys from the building before people
started asking "How on earth can those things be done!!!!"

;-)

Andre