Can't delete standalone in Windows

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 22:28:22 EST 2006

Regarding the inability to trash certain standalones that are transferred
from Mac to Windows, it does appear that I can trash the standalone in Windows
using control-alt-delete.   But to prevent the problem in the first place, you
are correct, Scott, that quitting the program through the "Quit" command,
rather than the close box in the titlebar prevents the problem.   Thus, the
solution seems to be to not build in a close box in the standalone titlebar.   Thanks
Scott.   I love this group.
Steve Goldberg