Making the move...

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 18:04:12 EST 2006

Jonathan...

I said "Web app as defined by Ruby on Rails." In their parlance -- which I
think is fairly standard on the Web -- you create an application in a
server-side language like PHP or Ruby and then you glue your browser
interface to that application. Depending on how much of that definition you
need to have, you can have lots of shades of gray.