Group Object?

Garrett Hylltun garrett at
Tue Mar 14 16:39:11 EST 2006

Sarah Reichelt wrote:
>> Rev 2.6.1
>> Greetings,
>> Is there a panel object that has the same style of rounded corner border
>> like the tabpanel object?  Or is there a way to achieve this using the
>> tabpanel without the tab buttons on it?
> Make a group, set the showBorder to true and adjust the width of the
> border until you get the right look. You may want to adjust the
> margins of the group to get the edges further away from the objects
> inside.

Sarah, thank you, this is what I was looking for.  :-)


More information about the Use-livecode mailing list