Button Label on graphic button

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Tue Mar 14 15:51:01 EST 2006

Actually I already did this.  It "work" per se, but then one winds up with
a large empty area around the button that is clickable, which is kind of
strange from a UI standpoint.

I was thinking I could roll my own graphical button with a text field and a
image.  That is what I might wind up doing.  I was hoping there was an
easier way.

I should put in an enhancement request to make buttons respect an icon's
transparent area.  I mentioned it to Mark, but not sure it got on the list.

At 02:35 PM 3/14/2006, you wrote:
>On 3/15/06, Peter T. Evensen <pevensen at siboneylg.com> wrote:
> > Is there any way to get Rev to center a button label on a graphical
> > button?   It seems to only want to display it under the icon.
> >

>Adjust the margins of the button. Normally the margins is a single
>number, but it can also be 4 comma-separated numbers, specifiying the
>left, top, right & bottom margins respectively. Play around with
>altering these and see if you can get the result you want.
>
>Sarah

Peter T. Evensen
http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com
314-629-5248 or 888-628-4588